27.03.2020. The Firefighting Open Innovation Lab-CILIFO reports the following aid: up to 70% of funding in the budget of each of the business projects that opt for this program and that have a minimum of 175,000 euros eligible for funding.
To finance the start-up of new business projects in any technological and/or sectorial field, which require the use of technologies or knowledge developed from research activity and in which the business strategy is based on the development of technology. However, business projects whose business model is based primarily on services to third parties, without developing their own technology, are not eligible for this call. Neither will those initiatives that do not clearly reflect in their business plan the continuity in the development of technology be supported.
Deadline and budget
The 2020 call is expected to be launched in May.
For more information, please visit the following link
Small innovative companies that:
- Are not quoted
- Are constituted in the three years preceding the closing date of applications.
- Likewise, the date of granting of the company’s deed of incorporation must be at least six months prior to the closing date of applications
- They have not distributed profits
- They did not arise from a corporate transaction
- Have a minimum share capital of 20,000 euros
- Have the annual accounts for the last two years
Up to 70% of the project’s budget can be financed, which must be between 175,000 and 250,000 euros. The duration of the project will be annual or multi-annual (two years maximum).