08/04/2020. These are grants for projects to create Joint Innovation Units to develop technological development and innovation activities in Andalusia.
Characteristics of the eligible projects.
The joint unit will be made up of a single research body and a single company that is NOT an SME, which must contribute at least 50% of the total budget.
- Expenses for research, technical and auxiliary staff.
- Costs of newly acquired instruments and materials.
- Costs of contractual research, knowledge, patents, as well as costs of consultancy and equivalent services.
- General costs directly derived from the project and necessary for its execution.
- Other additional operating expenses
Amount: The maximum intensity of the aid will be 60% of the investment with a maximum limit of 2,000,000 euros per project.
- Public Research and Dissemination Bodies
Organisation: Ministry of Economy, Knowledge, Business and University.
Application period: 75 calendar days from the day following the end of the alarm condition.
The minimum eligible budget for each project will be 1,500,000 euros.
Contact: Adrian Noheda: firstname.lastname@example.org