Presentation of the first Firefighting Open Innovation Lab – CILIFO in the forest fire and forest management sector:
The CILIFO Project financed by the Interreg POCTEP Program (2014-2020), through its Firefighting Open Innovation Lab – CILIFO, supports innovative initiatives of entrepreneurs and companies in in the field of prevention and firefighting.
The Firefighting Open Innovation Lab – CILIFO is the first incubator-accelerator focused on the forest fires prevention and extinction sector, as well as sustainable forest management resource management and circular economy.
The Firefighting Open Innovation Lab – CILIFO offers:
- A virtual workspace at the CILIFO Center, where it is possible to work in a network within a Public-Private Partnership.
- Support to develop an innovative idea within a European Project.
- The possibility of testing innovative technologies in a real environment through pilot tests.
- Support for the search of international partners for the replication and exploitation of results.
- Online and face-to-face advice, through specialized mentors, for the search of European funding.
- And support in terms of legal advice to start-ups, SMEs and other collaborating entities in the field of legislation and the fight against legal barriers, internationalization, mentoring and training in European funding.
Are you an entrepreneur in the field of forest fire prevention and extinction, forest management or climate change adaptation and mitigation? Join the Firefighting Open Innovation Lab – CILIFO and we will support your most innovative initiatives.
You can find more information on the website: www.innovation.cilifo.eu